A wise farmer knows that his harvest will always come from the seeds he plants in his own farm. From his harvest, he first sets asides seeds to plant for the next planting season, then he sells some, eats some and gives some out to those in need. A wise farmer knows that whatsoever he plants, he must surely reap. Only a lazy farmer would expect his harvest to come from the seeds he eats, sells or gives to someone in need.
A farmer will be rewarded from every seed he eats, that which he sells and that which he gives out to someone in need but he always knows that his harvest will only and always come from the seeds he plants.
In terms of money, it is the same as money is a seed which produces a multiplied harvest of the same when planted in the right soil.
To plant money means to invest money. The world's wealthiest chirstians are not just givers but they are investors of money. They thereafter give heavily from the multiplied seed harvest of their money.
1. Tyler Perry. Planted in Tyler Perry Studios. Networth: $400 million.
2. Cher Wang & Wenchi Chen. Planted in HTC Corporation. Networth: $8.8 billion.
3. Strive Masiyiwa. Planted in Econet Wireless. Networth: $1.4 billion.
4. David Green. Planted in Hobby Lobby. Networth: $5.6 billion.
5. Do Won Chang & Jin Sook Chang. Planted in Forever 21. Networth: $5.4 billion.
6. Folorunsho Alakija. Planted in Rose of Sharon and Famfa Oil. Networth: $2.1 billion.
7. Yomi Faneye. Planted in Bootstrap and another Undisclosed brand. Networth: Undisclosed
In conclusion, I want to encourage us all that as we give seeds, eat seeds, we must most importantly plant in our own farms because that is where the true harvest comes from.
Eat and Give but most importantly INVEST.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.