Monday, 2 November 2015
I hated being broke and poor; I hated going hungry for days. I was born-again and went to church regularly. I knew scriptures and was learning more daily. I was taught to give if I wanted to have so I gave as much as I could. The teaching was right but I felt it was INCOMPLETE. I needed to do my own search & research; I needed answers and OH! YES I GOT ANSWERS.
I stopped being broke and poor and I now eat to satisfaction when hungry. I am still born-again and I still go to church regularly. I am hungrier for God and His WORD than I've ever been. I desire to give more but I found I can't give what I don't have.
Here are a few things I found out in my study:
1. God created man in His image on the 6th day; male and female He created them. Man was created on the 6th day AFTER the trees and plants had been created on the 3rd day.
Genesis 1:26-27 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
2. Man was created but man did not have a form; man was not yet a living being. Man was a spirit that was inside God just like all of creation. However, man was formed and became a living being thereafter and man was formed BEFORE the trees, plants and even the animals.
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
I found out that God created man with the words He spoke but formed man from the dust of the ground. They taught us RIGHTLY but often times INCOMPLETELY to speak forth our MONEY in order to CREATE it but if we truly are created in God's image and likeness, we need to complete the process like God did by giving FORM to money. We have often CREATED with our words but only few have learnt how to give FORM through the WORK of their hands.
As I studied further, I found a teaching of Jesus on the subject of money.
And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.
And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?
And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.
(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)
For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
I found 7 points in this teaching that has helped me tremendously on the subject of having money.
1. He gave money to ten of his servants to multiply by trading before he returned from his journey.
2. His citizens hated him because they disagreed with him.
3. When he returned he called the servants he had given money to know how much each had gained by trading.
4. A servant multiplied one pound to ten pounds and the master said to him "Well, thou good servant:because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities."
5. A second servant multiplid one pound to five "And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
6. A third servant refused to multiply and he was called "WICKED".
7. The money was collected from the wicked servant who refused to multiply his one pound and given to the servant with ten pounds.
You can not give what you don't have; If you want to give more you've got to have more.
In summary, whether we agree or not the money will always be collected from those of us who refuse to multiply it and be given to those of us that multiply it therefore SPEAK & CREATE with your words in agreement with the word of God but afterwards...
God Bless You.